How can I add GeoImageRMP to rapidminer

yaelfyaelf Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Best Answer

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi!

A link would have helped: http://geoimagermp.gforge.inria.fr/

Interesting project.

Do you have the extension file itself? It's not available for download on that page.

If you have the file, you can put it into .RapidMiner/extensions in your home directory. It will be active after the next start (if it is compatible with recent RapidMiner Studio versions).

The authors of the extension should put it into the Marketplace so interested users can easily install it.

Regards,

Balázs

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I'm not familiar with GeoImage but there are several Geolocation posts in the threads here. One of our Community Members @BalazsBarany has a detailed write up on how to use Groovy and RM to do Geolocation processing. 

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Oh that is a nice project but I suspect the extension may not be compatable with the newer versions of RapidMiner. As @BalazsBarany, I would reach out to the webmaster there and see if you can d/l the extension. 

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

thanks, Balázs.  I will email them.  Let's see how my French is doing this morning...

Scott

• yaelfyaelf Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hi,
    I saw this article but didn't find the extension or a file to download.
    Is there another extension for spatial data ?

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn

Hi!

There's no other extension that I know of. 

However, there are some ready-to use scripts (which require installing a few libraries) described in this post.

Regards,

Balázs