Options

How can I find RapidMiner libraries to import into my java project?

4613546135 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi guys,

I have a very small but also very annoying question I have researched for hours now - whereever I look the answer does not seem to be given. I'm sure you guys can help me with that.

The only thing I'm currently trying to achieve is to actually import the RapidMiner libraries (jar files) into my java project.
Where can I find them? All people seem to be using them but noone actually describes where they can be downloaded, at least I can't find it.
I would also very much like to have at least java doc attached to the jar files, attached code would also be nice. If there is another way than pulling the git project and building it myself I would very much like to learn about it. If there is no java doc given, where can I find the API of the project?
I also wonder: Are these libraries somehow importable via maven? It seems to me after some research this is not possible right now.

Yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time!

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

have you checked out github? RM 6.5 is open core: https://github.com/rapidminer/

Be aware of licence issues though. RM is under AGPL as far as i know.

~Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    4613546135 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Yes, but that is the code of the project, isn't it? Where can I find the libraries (jar files) I need to import RapidMiner into my own application?
  • Options
    icsd11159icsd11159 Member Posts: 16 Maven

Have you found them?

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @icsd11159 - this is a VERY old thread. I would recommend posting a new question in this forum. :)

Scott