How can I set all attributes to "regular" by set role. All at once!!!

em_153318em_153318 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hallo all,

I have for example 100 attributes. I want to set these attributes by SET ROLE to regular, all together. How can I do that?

Answers

• kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn

Hi @em_153318

The easiest way is to use LOOP ATTRIBUTES nested operator which would take all attributes selected, for example, by a regular expressioon (your screenshot suggests that the attributes have alike namings, thus it's easy to use regex to choose them), inside which is to use SET ROLE operator looped thru all of the selected attributes, using macro name %{loop_attribute}.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

One has to wonder if there's an easier way to do this....I agree @kypexin that is the only way that comes to mind at the moment.

Scott

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

Hi @em_153318,

It doesn't come into my mind at which point you get multiple not-regular Atttributes.

When does this happen for you? Perhaps you might change your process at a different point?

Happy Mining,

Edin