RapidMiner

Contributor II arnab840
Contributor II

Re: Machine Learning, Prediction-SVM,Data-Mining

Dear Thomas,

I am thinking to do multiclass classification with this score! Do you have any hint for me how to do it?

Contributor II arnab840
Contributor II

@Thomas_Ott

Is there any way you think I can do the multiclass classification for this problem, I meant to say using all the five traits to measure the performance?

It would be really helpful if you do have any suggestion regarding that!

Regards,

Arnab

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

hello @arnab840 - just a suggestion...you may want to use someone's handle to get their attention.  Thomas Ott's handle is @Thomas_OttSmiley Happy

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
RM Certified Expert
RM Certified Expert

I haven't looked at this recently and I'm on another machine right now. The only wisdom I can impart to increasing the accuracy of the multiclassification results is to look at the pruning and tokenization. I worked on project a while back where the generic tokenizaiton wiped out a lot of information, so we changed the tokenization parameter and inserted the characters we wanted to break the words on. Just doing that had an huge lift in accuracy and results.

For Twitter if you use the default tokenization you'll lose hashtags real fast like #JLOisHOT, which could contain lots of information for your text processing work. Also, Tweets contain lots of http://t.co type of links that would get destroyed too. You might want convert http strings to a work like "link" too.

After you do that, then take a sample and use Optimize Parameters to adjust your pruning parameters, from there you might be able to see the direction you need to go to get a better multiclassifcation accurcay.

Polls
How can RapidMiner increase participation in our new competitions?
Twitter Feed