Performance

fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi everybod, I have a problem with my process (attached).

How do I move the write lock performance from the inside out of the block? 

I was advised to put a "multiply" in the output of trial, but I can not..

DT.rmp 14.2K
Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I don't understand what you want to do. Are you exceeding the maximum 10,000 rows?  Can you post a screenshot of the error you encounter? 

• fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I

I have to move out "WRITE CSV" from "CROSS VALIDATION" for looking if the results are going to change. 

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I would never have a Write CSV inside the testing partion of the Cross Validation operator. If the k value is set to 10, that CSV file will be over written 10 times and you won't be sure that what you see is the best Performance because of the randomness of the split. If you want to store the performance, whether in CSV or some other format, do that outside the Cross VAlidation operator via the PER port. 

Since you are using the Optimize Parameters operator, just put your Perf to Data & Write CSV operator on the outside of the Optmize Parameter operator and connect the PER port to them. Then you'll get the Optimzed Performance.