Options

Polarity in sentiment analysis

bue_3libue_3li Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello

i'm begginer in using rapidminer 

i used an aylien connection to anlayzing tweets

at first it works fine

after that i faced a problem ,, it always give me '?' question mark in polarity field.. why is that happen ?

could you help me with that please

thanks in advnace

Best Answer

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Did you perhaps exceed the number of API calls allowed under your plan?  The free version is limited and you may simply have run into that limit, which is why it would start working again after a day even if you made no additional changes.  If you are going to be doing a high volume of text analysis you should probably look at one of their paid plans.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I don't remember what languages Aylien supports but check if the language the tweets you want to analyze are supported. 

• Options
    JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Are the languages you are testing the sentiment for either English, German or (I think) Spanish?

You can detect the language with the language detection operator.
  • Options

it was working fine with arabic and english, i don't know what happend

toady , i didnt even close rapiedminer since yesterday ,, once i clicked run it worked fine again!! also i don't know why !

• Options

yes.. i did alot of  API calls with free version
    thanks