Options

Praise for 5

Slyjoker87Slyjoker87 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
I just wanted to say that I really enjoy using RM 5.0 beta.

I find that the GUI really helps me to fully understand the operator and data flow. However, I am pretty sure (seeing how its still in beta) that there is much more to be added. Either that Or I'm missing something on how to import the old operators that are found in 4.5 but not in 5.0.

Keep up the good work!

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

first of all let me thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your comments since we had some big changes and were of course hoping that most of you will like them.

About the missing operators: I have answered haddock a few days ago in this thread:

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,1253.0.html

Do you refer to those operators, i.e. series or text processing operators? There are still some others missing but just to be sure: would you mind to send us processes which cannot be imported due to missing operators to contact@rapid-i.com or give us the missing operators in case they are not from the series or text part of RapidMiner? This would be great, thanks.

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Slyjoker87Slyjoker87 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    Ah yeah. I am working with time series so that makes sense.

Hope you guys can implement these quickly. I really love how easy the GUI on 5.0 makes linking operators. The workflow is super!