Options

Rapid Miner Execute Script Help

Mustafa_AVDANMustafa_AVDAN Member Posts: 34 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hey Im new in Rapid Miner and I have a problem . I will get tweet of today and after that ı have got to generate a new column "Number of Words".And I've gotta Split to Words Tweets,and ı will count that how much words after that ı will add  the count to own row.And ı will do it for each tweets at my dataset.And the most important thing;ı must do all of that with Execute Script...Like ı said Im new in Rapid Miner but I wanna learn it.I know Java and ı should use Java with Execute Script...Please Help me:\

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist

Hi Mustafa,

why do you want to use Execute Script for this? This is not the usual way to do it.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I agree with @mschmitz, you might want to look at the Search Twitter operator and the Text Processing extension. No need to write java code, it's already been written and put into handy operators. 

• Options

Firstly,Im so sorry for my low English;

ı have a project that ı have to do.And ı just wanna learn write code with java in Rapid Miner.I will get tweets at today.

what if ı got 60 different tweets;

ı need to know  how much tweets ı have 

ı need to know number of words at tweet for each tweets ...

ı need to know number of space character at tweet for each tweets ...

ı need to know how much contain word "#example" at tweet for each tweets...etc...

ı need some help:\Please someone help me;

Thanks...

• Options
    SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

Hi Mustafa,

you can do the a tutorial on writting extension for RapidMiner instead:

https://github.com/rapidminer/rapidminer-extension-tutorial

I would advise against reinventing the wheel! There are excellent operators and extension for your task. That's why people use RapidMiner in the first place.

• Options

ım Sorry its not good source for me...how can ı do my small project,please help me,ı explained above what have to ı do,which operator  should ı use , Im sorry but ım new  in Rapid Miner like I said , ı trust the Rapid Miner Family

• Options

Ekran Görüntüsü (1).pngHow can I do this column with Rapid Miner Operators?Which column can help me when ı will count how much contain "Exampleword" at tweet.How can ı do,ı dont know...