Related Values

ad058ad058 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello,

i am working on recommender and i am at the first step and doing Data preperation. This is an example how my data looks like: Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-05 um 20.43.43.png

I wannted to make my Algorithm understand that the names with the same 'matchid' are related together. 

It's important because I want to know which Champions(Name) are related togehter and later, if I've just got one name, I want to predict the other one. 

Hope someone can help me. Thnaks! 

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

I think Pivot is your friend :)

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

You can use the Aggregate operator to group by mattch id and aggregate counts of purchases, etc.   Then run your analysis on the dataset prepared in that way.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • ad058ad058 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

@Telcontar120 Thanks for your help. It's not really clear for me how thise gonna be work, but i'm fine with pivot.

@mschmitz Thanks a lot ;)