[SOLVED] Results Perspective does not appear

eavaeava Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I've worked with rapid miner every day this week and every thing was fine and I could see the results until today: The results perspective does not appear after executing a process.
What can I do?

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

first of all please do not double post. We won't answer faster because of multiple threads..
    Back to your problem.. you can check if the option 'rapidminer.gui.auto switch to result view' is set to 'true'. The option can be found at Preferences>Gui

A second thing you can do is switch to the result perspective yourself by clicking on the result view button.

Best,
    Nils
  • eavaeava Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    hello Nicks, thank you for replying.

As I said every thing was fine. I've selected to switch to the results perspective automatically after executing a process (I checked the option in prefernces>gui and it is set to true). I'm also used to click myself to switch between design and results perspectives las week...

When I excute a process, every thing seems fine

The problem that I now have (for some reason) is that the results perspective does not appear at all, it seems like it cant be refreshed.

When i click on results persp. while I'm on design perspective I still have the design perspective showing and if I minimize/maximise rapid miner i get an empty perspective

PS: I have rapid miner 32 bits installed on my windows 7 64 bits.
  • Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

it seems as if you have closed the Result Overview tab. This can be fixed by View>Restore Default Perspective.

Best,
    Nicks
  • eavaeava Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    :o I CANT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE SOURCE OF PROBLEM!! Indeed, it is fixed now!!! After three days of headache... Thank you soo much Nils. Have a great day