Saving subprocess in RM 7.2 not good

PennocaPennoca Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Dear All,

I used to save subprocess with specific operators to execute a specific function. I was able copy-paste these subprocesses as if they were small building blot.

It turn out that this is not work well in RM 7.2. I try to copy a subprocess and its content is not copied togheter.

Can anybody elaborate on that please? Why is this simple copy paste functionality not working anylonger?

Best, Pennoca.

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Pennoca,

This functionality is still working fine for me in version 7.2--copying the subprocess creates another version of the subprocess with all the original operators inside the subprocess.  How are you doing the copy/paste operation?  For me, the simple keyboard shortcuts work fine (CTL-C and CTL-V).  

You can also just right click on the subprocess and save as building block as well if you'd rather do it that way.

Best,

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

This was a bug back in v 7.0, it should be fixed.  I don't see this problem anymore and I'm on v 7.2.002.  

• zprekopcsakzprekopcsak RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 47 Guru

This was broken in Studio 7.2.0 and have been fixed quickly in 7.2.1.

http://docs.rapidminer.com/studio/releases/7.2/changes-7.2.1.html

Please upgrade your Studio from the Marketplace.