Set Role

fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Good Morning, before I had built a process for the "k-nn" and with a specific dataset it worked well. Now I changed the dataset (attached) and I can not run the process. The system tells me I can not find the specified attributes. Can someone help me? Tomorrow I have a deadline. 

The process is attached below! In this email attaching the dataset.

Best

Damian

Answers

• fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I

This is process.

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

The great thing about RapidMiner is that it checks your metadata before you even click "run."  If you've changed your dataset, and there are new names or new roles, then chances are that one of your parameter settings is complain.  Trace through your process and find the operators that have a "!" in triangle sign, those are the operators where the metadata condition is not met. Double check that right attribute is available to the operator and in the right data format and role. 

• AndrewAndrew RapidMiner Certified Expert, RapidMiner Certified Master, Member Posts: 47 Guru

The read CSV operator does not know how to read the CSV files it is presented with. You could run the Import Configuration Wizard on an example CSV file to fix this. Unfortunately, however, I can see that the files you provided have different attributes so this makes it impossible until you have made all the csv files have identical headers.

Then I notice that following operators are referring to attributes that don't exist. These can be fixed by changing the parameters for these operator.

Regards

Andrew

• fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I

Hi Andrew, yes.. I had created the process for a given dataset, now how can I change?

Best, 

Damian

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Try rerunning the Import Wizard on the Read CSV as Andrew pointed out. Go thru all the steps of the wizard to make sure you're getting the data you need/want. 

• AndrewAndrew RapidMiner Certified Expert, RapidMiner Certified Master, Member Posts: 47 Guru

Also, each of the data files provided has different attributes. This means your process is doomed to fail.

Andrew