Options

Technology acceptance

sf566sf566 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hey RapidMiner users, 

I am currently studying at the University of Cambridge. My research investigates technology acceptance of individual users. I am very interested in your opinion about this!

Please, find the link to a couple of questions below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5dIpHJE_yJMoxEPpcaji38xHxvkElkWo9EJljlouV1QvaeQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

It would be great if you contributed and we could improve customer experience of self-service data preparation and analytics tools on the basis of the results! 

It will take less than 3 min :) 

Thanks a lot in advance! 

Svenja 

Answers

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn

Hi!

Filling out this form requires logging in to Google. The privacy conscious part of your audience simply won't do this. So you're probably skewing your data.

A better way would be using a (more) anonymous service like Surveymonkey.

Regards,

Balázs

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Ok a few things. I answered your poll and you were right, it took about 3 minutes. :)

However, you cross posted this and I deleted your entry in the Chit Chat forum, where this thread was more apt to be. I'm going to leave this here.

Based on what @BalazsBarany said, you might have a problem with European respondents, I would create a SurveyMonkey one too. That said, I encourage all Community Users to take part in this.