RapidMiner

Text Analytics - Is there a way to have one to many words correlation in RapidMiner?

SOLVED
Wisdom logo Registration now open for RapidMiner Wisdom Americas | New Orleans | October 10-12, 2018   Learn More
Highlighted
Contributor II svtorykh
Contributor II

Text Analytics - Is there a way to have one to many words correlation in RapidMiner?

Hi RM support! I know how to have one-to-one word correlations with Correlation Matrix. Is there a way to have words correlated in one to many relationship? For example in my text I can see that Amazon is correlated with Prime. I also know that in the text Amazon, Prime and Shipping are also interchangibly correlated. So how I can show all 3 of them being correlated using RapidMiner?
Thanks much!

6 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Text Analytics - Is there a way to have one to many words correlation in RapidMiner?

hello @svtorykh - welcome to the community. Seems more like an association mining problem than correlation. Have you tried that approach?

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
Contributor II svtorykh
Contributor II

Re: Text Analytics - Is there a way to have one to many words correlation in RapidMiner?

Hi Scott! Thanks for your reply. Is it the process utilizing Fp-Growth? I think I have that but results are difficult to interpret in terms of rules generated.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

yes exactly. I'd recommend going through a tutorial. Have you looked at the Market Basket Analysis Template?

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 11.49.37 AM.png

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
Contributor II svtorykh
Contributor II
Solution

Hi Scott,

So I have rerun my data through Association Rules. What is the definition of Premises and Conclusion? Couldn't find it in operator description.

Thanks much!

Moderator Moderator

Hi @svtorykh

Here a description of Premises and Conclusion : 

Association_rules_1.png

Association_rules_1_b.png

Regards, 

Lionel

Contributor II svtorykh
Contributor II

Thank you!