Text Analytics - Is there a way to have one to many words correlation in RapidMiner?

svtorykhsvtorykh Member Posts: 35 Guru
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi RM support! I know how to have one-to-one word correlations with Correlation Matrix. Is there a way to have words correlated in one to many relationship? For example in my text I can see that Amazon is correlated with Prime. I also know that in the text Amazon, Prime and Shipping are also interchangibly correlated. So how I can show all 3 of them being correlated using RapidMiner?
Thanks much!

Best Answer

• svtorykhsvtorykh Member Posts: 35 Guru
    Solution Accepted

Hi Scott,

So I have rerun my data through Association Rules. What is the definition of Premises and Conclusion? Couldn't find it in operator description.

Thanks much!

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @svtorykh - welcome to the community. Seems more like an association mining problem than correlation. Have you tried that approach?

Scott

Hi Scott! Thanks for your reply. Is it the process utilizing Fp-Growth? I think I have that but results are difficult to interpret in terms of rules generated.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

yes exactly. I'd recommend going through a tutorial. Have you looked at the Market Basket Analysis Template?

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 11.49.37 AM.png

Scott

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @svtorykh

Here a description of Premises and Conclusion : 

Association_rules_1.png

Association_rules_1_b.png

Regards, 

Lionel

Thank you!