Text processing extension operators source code

amalabdi15amalabdi15 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello every body,

could anyone tell me how I can get the source code of filter stopwords(Arabic) operator in text processing extension ? 

Best regards

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @amalabdi15 -

Unfortunately the text processing extension source code is not available.  See http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio-Forum/quot-Text-Processing-quot-extension-source-code/m-p/34167

Scott

• amalabdi15amalabdi15 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

Thank you for answering but does it make sense that there is no way to get the build-in stopwords list used in RapidMiner ? 

regards

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

There's the Filter Tokens from Exampleset that you can use to create your own stopword list and use it in the Process Documents operator. I believe that is the Operator Toolbox extension.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @amalabdi15 - the source code has been located and is open-source courtesy of Dr. Saad, the author.  I am sending you a PM so you can get the link.

Scott

• abol3zabol3z Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

hello @sgenzer

Can you please send me the link, I am trying to build some text processing operators for my own use case and the code can be very helpful to me.

@abol3z I have sent you a PM.

Scott

• 436204030436204030 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

hello

can you send me the link also!!

this post was helpful thank you

• aboo72meaboo72me Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

can you send me the link also i am working with sentiment analysis so it can help me also 

thanks 

please send me a PM and I will try to help.

Scott