Time Series Forecasting - Window Operator

suryasurya Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I am using RapidMiner version 7.3. I don't find "Windowing operator". Is it changed to something else?

Surya

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

It's still called "Windowing" and should be there. I'm running on 7.4 and have it. 

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

Please note that the "Windowing" operator is part of the "Series" extension which you need to install as well: https://marketplace.rapidminer.com/UpdateServer/faces/product_details.xhtml?productId=rmx_series

You can also go into the menu "Extensions" in RapidMiner, click on "Marketplace (Updates and Extensions)..." and type in "Series" in the search box.  Follow the steps to install the extension.

After you installed the extension (and restarted), the "Windowing" operator will be part of your RapidMiner installation.

Hope this helps,

Ingo