Uninitialized

gramianahallichgramianahallich Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I entered license but its showing Uninitialized, 0-rows and 0-processors.

what would be the issue.

Thanks,

Giri

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @gramianahallich - sorry you got that message.  Did you go to your account and request a new license?

Scott

• yesimera18yesimera18 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

hi, i have the same problem, my licence is active, but show 0 rows and 0 logical process, the key is copy in the programa, but  i dont undertand what's happened? Because already have account and my key is licence education. help me.  

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @yesimera18 - welcome to the community.  So I have the same question - have you logged into your account (go to my.rapidminer.com) and ensured that you indeed have a valid license?

Scott

• rain8dome9rain8dome9 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

me too. I psted license and RM told me license  not yet active will become available in future. When? why?

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

The liscense server needs to replicate is my guess. Give it a bit, should sort itself out.