Write Results to File

tonio09tonio09 Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
In my process, I display the results which consist of the model, labeled data and performance. These are all displayed in the result window.

Now, I would need to write these results to a file. In the main process, I fill out the result file field, but no results are written. Why?

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Why do you want to store them, what do you want to do with the stored data? If you want to load and use them in other processes, just use the Store operator to write data to the repository and Retrieve to get them back into a process.

Best, Marius
  • tonio09tonio09 Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
    I have to execute RapidMiner without GUI, and it takes a long time, so I'd like to view the results saved somewhere after the process has finished.
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Can you access the repository also from a RapidMiner with GUI? Then You should still store the results in the repository and later view them with the RapidMiner GUI from the repository.

You could also use Write CSV to write your labeled data to a plain text file. To write the performance to a file, you have to log it via the log operator, then use Log to Data to convert the log data to an Example Set and then again use Write CSV. For the model you have no option to create human readable output but to store it in the repository and later view it with the RapidMiner GUI.

Best, Marius