Options

how to open operator list and repositories

435694874435694874 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I closed repository by mistake, so I do not know how to import data now. Do you have any ideas to open repository again?

pastedImage.png

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

simply go to view and either add via Show Panel or use Restore Default View:

ShowPanel.png

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, but I can not find view on the top of my rapidminer, what is the matter?

• Options

my teacher told me same way before, but I can not find view on my rapidminer, what is the matter with that, my version is mac7.22

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

you are on a mac right? Thus the menu is in most upper status bar.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    JessForbesRMJessForbesRM RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 38 RM Data Scientist

Hey,

If you're worried that things are broken with your view there is a technical reset the can be done - 

Inside of your .Rapidminer directory you will find gui.properties and vlperspective-predefined-design.xml - appending these files to .old and restarting Rapidminer Studio will allow Rapidminer to rebuild itself to the default view and gui settings - any changes that may have been made in error to your rapidminer settings would be removed.