Options

image processing in rapidminer

m_keshavarz_comm_keshavarz_com Member Posts: 28 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello
I have friends questions.
Is it possible to process image in the rapidshare program? What is the operator?
I looked but could not find.
Thanks a lot
I use version 7.6. Does anyone have a plugin?

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@m_keshavarz_com did you even do a search in the community? Yes, there is an image mining operator and there are a lot posts about it. 

• Options
    m_keshavarz_comm_keshavarz_com Member Posts: 28 Contributor I

Hello.
    Yes, I searched very much in the forum. But I could not use it.
    I saw a process. I run the program. But I could not download the operator.
    look
    m1.JPGm2.JPG
    Thankful . Maybe help

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @m_keshavarz_com,

This extension can be downloaded by following this link : (instructions to install : search on the extension's website and/or in this communauty)

!!!!Note that this extension is not maintained any more!!!!

Personnaly, I tested it, and in most of the cases, RapidMiner raises an error when executed and in fine,

this extension is unusable.

Regards,

Lionel

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@m_keshavarz_com then you should've posted that you tried installing it and it didn't work. I get tired of answering the same questions over and over again when clearly the answers are already in the Community.