RapidMiner

‎09-16-2017 07:15 PM

Keras is a high level neural network API, supporting popular deep learning libraries like Tensorflow, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, and Theano.

The RapidMiner Keras extension provides a set of operators that allow an easy visual configuration of Deep Learning network structures and layers. Calculations are pushed into the Python-based backend libraries, so you can leverage the computing power of GPUs and grid environments. 

The extension makes use of an existing Keras installation. This article shows how to do a simple deployment of Keras and how to configure the Keras extension to connect to it.

Let's review several options:

Anaconda on MacOS

Warning: As of version 1.2, TensorFlow no longer provides GPU support on macOS. 

1. Download and install Anaconda from: https://www.continuum.io/downloads#macos
  2. Create a new environment by typing in command line: conda create –n keras
  3. Activate the created environment by typing in the command line: source activate keras
  4. Install pandas by typing in the command line: conda install pandas
  5. Install scikit-learn by typing in the command line: conda install scikit-learn
  6. Install keras by typing in the command line: conda install -c conda-forge keras
  7. Install graphviz by typing in the command line: conda install –c anaconda graphviz
  8. Install pydotplus by typing in the commandline conda install –c conda-forge pydotplus
  9. In RapidMiner Studio Keras and Python Scripting panels in preferences, specify the path to your new conda environment Python executable.

You’re good to go!

Anaconda on Windows

Warning: Due to issues with package dependencies, it is not currently possible to install graphviz and pydot in a conda environment on Windows, and consequently to visualise the model graph in the results panel.

1. Download and install Anaconda from: https://www.continuum.io/downloads#windows
  2. Create a new environment with Python 3.5.2 by typing in command line: conda create –n Python35 python=3.5.2
  3. Activate the created environment by typing in the command line: activate Python35
  4. Install pandas by typing in the command line: conda install pandas
  5. Install scikit-learn by typing in the command line: conda install scikit-learn
  6. Install keras by typing in the command line: conda install -c jaikumarm keras=2.0.4
  7. In RapidMiner Studio Keras and Python Scripting panels in preferences, specify the path to your new conda environment Python executable.

You’re good to go!

Windows

1. Download and install Python 3.5.2 from: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-352/

Only python 3.5.2 works for windows.

1. Install numpy with Intel Math Kernel library.
  1. Install pandas from the command line: pip3 install pandas
  2. Install graphviz from the command line: pip3 install graphviz
  3. Install pydot from the command line: pip3 install pydot
  4. Install TensorFlow.
    • If you would like to install TensorFlow with GPU support, please see the instructions here: https://www.tensorflow.org/install/install_windows
    • If you would like to install TensorFlow only with CPU support, from the command line run: pip3 install –upgrade tensorflow
  5. Install Keras from the command line: pip3 install keras

You’re good to go!

RapidMiner extension

1. Install the Keras extension from the RapidMiner Marketplace
  2. Install RapidMiner Python Scripting extension from the marketplace if not already installed.
  3. Restart RapidMiner Studio.
  4. Inside your Studio Client go to Settings (Menu) > Preferences and navigate to “Python Scripting” tab/page on the left. Provide path to Python executable and click test to ensure it is successful.
  5. Inside your Studio Client go to Settings (Menu) >Preferences and navigate to “Keras” tab/page on the left. Provide path to Python executable and click test to ensure it is successful.

Try out a few sample processes from the “Keras Sample” in the repository view.

Capture.PNG

Comments
Contributor II hermawan_eriadi
Contributor II

Thanks for the answer @pschlunder

I find some problem.. When i run the sample, SP_500_Regression, I find that "Apply Keras Model" can test all the testing examples. It always can't predict 11 last examples.. I try also with another process, it result the same thing.. What's the miss ?

What's the number of Loss that represent good result? In my model, I just can get loss 0.2 for the best number with Binary_accuracy or Categorial_Accuracy just <50%. Even when I rise the epoch about 5000. Is it mean that my model not deep enough ?

Thanks..

Learner III 56005393_t30l41
Learner III

Error. Implement Stacked LSTMs in RapidMiner 

I got error message..

ValueError: Input 0 is incompatible with layer lstm_2: expected ndim=3, found ndim=2

Learner III j_vreugdenhil
Learner III

Does somebody know an easy method to convert 2d data to 3d using RM for feeding into a RNN or LSTM network? Online i ve found methods using Python but thats something I wasnt looking for.

Contributor II

Dear @j_vreugdenhil

Try using "Add Core Layer" operator and use Layer Type: Reshape. You can fill the "Target Shape" by dimension you want. Ex: (4,77) for 3 dimension with (Examples, 4 timeslap, 77 attributes).

Learner III j_vreugdenhil
Learner III

Tnx! I ll try this. Will reshape automatically convert my 2d dataset (x examples, 3 features) to a 3d dataset (x examples, each x timesteps, 3 features)?

Contributor II

Yeah.. try (1,3). in chase only one 1 timesteps.

Learner I pxkst970
Learner I

Dear @j_vreugdenhil

I'm having the same issue you've had. I already tried to do "Add Core Layer" using "Reshape" layer type, but still got the same errors. Did you find out how to make it work?

Contributor I dass
Contributor I

Hi everyone, 

Is there any way to implement stack lstm in keras model?It seems like i can't find the 'return_sequence' parameter in the recurrent layer. thank you guys.

RM Certified Analyst
RM Certified Analyst

@pxkst970 Until now the only way I have found to make the LSTM works on the RNN operator on RM is to fix the input_shape parameter on the operator Keras Model to (n, 1) where n = number or examples in the RM dataframe.

Then inside the Keras Model operator in the target_shape of the Core Layer, reshape from 2D to 3D with the same shape. I suposse that should be many other configurations to make it works but for now I've only found this way.

@dass Currently I'm looking too for a stacked LSTM because there's no return_sequences parameters inside the RNN operator.

Contributor II Montse
Contributor II

Hi @israel_jimenez,

Could you send the XML process? I can't get it to work with the specifications you have said.

Regards,

Montse

RM Certified Analyst
RM Certified Analyst

@Montse my bad I've just realize that I've said "n = number of examples" when it should be "number of atributes".

It's a very non-sense naive implementation just to review the architecture of the LSTM Keras implementation.

Regards.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.1.003">
  <context>
    <input/>
    <output/>
    <macros/>
  </context>
  <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" name="Process">
    <process expanded="true">
      <operator activated="true" class="generate_data" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" height="68" name="Generate Data" width="90" x="45" y="34">
        <parameter key="number_examples" value="10000"/>
        <parameter key="number_of_attributes" value="1"/>
      </operator>
      <operator activated="true" class="subprocess" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Subprocess" width="90" x="179" y="34">
          <operator activated="true" class="select_attributes" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Select Attributes" width="90" x="45" y="34">
            <parameter key="attribute_filter_type" value="single"/>
            <parameter key="attribute" value="label"/>
            <parameter key="invert_selection" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="include_special_attributes" value="true"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="series:windowing" compatibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Windowing" width="90" x="179" y="34">
            <parameter key="window_size" value="5"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="set_role" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Set Role" width="90" x="313" y="34">
            <parameter key="attribute_name" value="att1-4"/>
            <parameter key="target_role" value="label"/>
            <list key="set_additional_roles"/>
          </operator>
          <connect from_port="in 1" to_op="Select Attributes" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Select Attributes" from_port="example set output" to_op="Windowing" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Windowing" from_port="example set output" to_op="Set Role" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Set Role" from_port="example set output" to_port="out 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_in 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_in 2" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_out 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_out 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
      <operator activated="true" class="split_data" compatibility="8.1.003" expanded="true" height="103" name="Split Data" width="90" x="313" y="34">
        <enumeration key="partitions">
          <parameter key="ratio" value="0.7"/>
          <parameter key="ratio" value="0.3"/>
        </enumeration>
      </operator>
      <operator activated="true" class="keras:sequential" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="166" name="Keras Model" width="90" x="447" y="34">
        <parameter key="input shape" value="(5, 1)"/>
        <parameter key="optimizer" value="Adam"/>
        <parameter key="momentum" value="0.01"/>
        <enumeration key="metric"/>
        <parameter key="epochs" value="50"/>
        <enumeration key="callbacks"/>
          <operator activated="true" class="keras:core_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Core Layer" width="90" x="112" y="34">
            <parameter key="layer_type" value="Reshape"/>
            <parameter key="target_shape" value="(5, 1)"/>
            <parameter key="dims" value="1.1"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="keras:recurrent_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Recurrent Layer" width="90" x="246" y="34">
            <parameter key="layer_type" value="LSTM"/>
            <parameter key="no_units" value="32"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="keras:core_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Core Layer (2)" width="90" x="380" y="34">
            <parameter key="activation_function" value="'linear'"/>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Add Core Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_op="Add Recurrent Layer" to_port="layers"/>
          <connect from_op="Add Recurrent Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_op="Add Core Layer (2)" to_port="layers"/>
          <connect from_op="Add Core Layer (2)" from_port="layers 1" to_port="layers 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_layers 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_layers 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
      <operator activated="true" class="keras:apply" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Keras Model" width="90" x="581" y="34"/>
      <connect from_op="Generate Data" from_port="output" to_op="Subprocess" to_port="in 1"/>
      <connect from_op="Subprocess" from_port="out 1" to_op="Split Data" to_port="example set"/>
      <connect from_op="Split Data" from_port="partition 1" to_op="Keras Model" to_port="training set"/>
      <connect from_op="Split Data" from_port="partition 2" to_op="Apply Keras Model" to_port="unlabelled data"/>
      <connect from_op="Keras Model" from_port="model" to_op="Apply Keras Model" to_port="model"/>
      <connect from_op="Apply Keras Model" from_port="labelled data" to_port="result 1"/>
      <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
      <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
      <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
  </operator>
</process>
RM Certified Analyst
RM Certified Analyst

I really appreciate any help you can provide

@dgrzech, I am back at RM Keras. I have been playing with a standard MNIST example and comparing the same model performance against those running on R/R Studio and Python/Anaconda. I have stumbled on an issue while plotting the results using Tensorboard. The common metric used in measuring the classifier is "accuracy" or "acc", which will be then translated by Keras into something more appropriate depending on the output shape, so in MNIST it will be "categorical_accuracy". The RM Keras plugin is trying to be smarter than humans working with Python and R and it eliminates "accuracy" and "acc" as an option for such models. This causes problems with Tensorboard, as then the Python and R generated logs will show as "acc" and "val_acc" panels and the RM logs will be placed in separate panels "categorical_accuracy" and "val_categorical_accuracy". We need to bring the "accuracy" back to the Keras plugin metric options! By the way, the issue can be "fixed" by finding the offending option in XML and changing it there, then the RM Keras logs will rejoin the rest of the world  Smiley Happy

Jacob

P.S. Interestingly when running MNIST over 30 epochs, compared with R (orange and dark blue) and Python (brown and light blue), RM (purple) consistently produces best validation loss but its validation accuracy places it in the middle. The Python beats all, R is the loser.

Tensorboard - Five Runs.PNG

Learner II yongsr
Learner II

Can this run on Linux?

I tried to install numpy with MKL, I think there is no such package in Linux.

@yongsr, look at my previous post on Keras installation on Linux. You do not need MKL as most likely your Linux (I use Ubuntu) will have all te necessary Math libraries after you successfully install NVIDIA Toolkit. The key to Keras installation (on all platforms) is Tensorflow (if this is your back end). Works all the requirements starting with Tensorflow down the stack Anaconda > cuDNN > NVIDIA Toolkit > GPU drivers. Do not install any software newer than what Tensorflow recommends. After this work up the stack with Keras and then RapidMiner. Keras requires a few extra libraries and the bottleneck is always graphviz (make sure you apt-get install it, and also conda install both graphviz and python-graphviz) and pydot (which you may need to pip install rather than with conda). After this you are set to go.

Learner II yongsr
Learner II

@jacobcybulski, I tried it on Ubuntu 16.04, it works perfectly.

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

Hello,  

@pschlunder @jpuente @jacobcybulski @sgenzer

I am trying to apply Recurrent Network with simple RNN. I am encountering issue with input dimensions. The input is a data with 408 attributes, 1 label and 1028 samples. The error states that expected simple_rnn_1 input to have 3 dimensions but got an array of shape (1029,408). I gave input shape of keras model as (1,408) where 1 is the time step and 408 is the number of attributed in my dataset. I also used core layer in keras model with "layer type" Reshape and target shape (1,408) Batch size is 10. But still I am unable to understand why I am encountering this issue. Your help is much appreciated.

Please find XML code below.    

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.2.000">
<context>
<input/>
<output/>
<macros/>
</context>
<operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" name="Process">
<operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve 2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2" width="90" x="112" y="85">
<parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Local Repository/data/2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="split_data" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" height="103" name="Split Data" width="90" x="179" y="238">
<parameter key="ratio" value="0.8"/>
<parameter key="ratio" value="0.2"/>
</enumeration>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:sequential" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="166" name="Keras Model" width="90" x="380" y="85">
<parameter key="input shape" value="(1,408)"/>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:core_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Core Layer" width="90" x="179" y="85">
<parameter key="layer_type" value="Reshape"/>
<parameter key="target_shape" value="(1,408)"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:recurrent_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Recurrent Layer" width="90" x="380" y="85">
<parameter key="no_units" value="200"/>
<parameter key="activation" value="softmax"/>
</operator>
<connect from_op="Add Core Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_op="Add Recurrent Layer" to_port="layers"/>
<connect from_op="Add Recurrent Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_port="layers 1"/>
</process>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:apply" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Keras Model" width="90" x="581" y="136"/>
<connect from_op="Retrieve 2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2" from_port="output" to_op="Split Data" to_port="example set"/>
<connect from_op="Split Data" from_port="partition 1" to_op="Keras Model" to_port="training set"/>
<connect from_op="Split Data" from_port="partition 2" to_op="Apply Keras Model" to_port="unlabelled data"/>
<connect from_op="Keras Model" from_port="model" to_op="Apply Keras Model" to_port="model"/>
<connect from_op="Apply Keras Model" from_port="labelled data" to_port="result 1"/>
</process>
</operator>
</process>

Contributor II
Dear @varunm1 Try using input shape (1,1029,408).
Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

Hello @hermawan_eriadi,

Thanks for your response. I changed it as specified. Now its throwing an error stating "expected ndim=3 but found ndim = 4. Please find XML below and also the model images with error below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.2.000">
<context>
<input/>
<output/>
<macros/>
</context>
<operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" name="Process">
<operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve 2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2" width="90" x="45" y="85">
<parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Local Repository/data/2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="series:windowing" compatibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Windowing" width="90" x="179" y="85">
<parameter key="window_size" value="1"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="split_data" compatibility="8.2.000" expanded="true" height="103" name="Split Data" width="90" x="313" y="136">
<parameter key="ratio" value="0.8"/>
<parameter key="ratio" value="0.2"/>
</enumeration>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:sequential" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="166" name="Keras Model" width="90" x="447" y="34">
<parameter key="input shape" value="(1,1028,408)"/>
<parameter key="loss" value="binary_crossentropy"/>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:recurrent_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Recurrent Layer" width="90" x="447" y="85">
<parameter key="no_units" value="200"/>
<parameter key="recurrent_initializer" value="Orthogonal(gain=1.0, seed=None)"/>
<parameter key="implementation" value="1"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:core_layer" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Add Core Layer" width="90" x="782" y="85">
<parameter key="no_units" value="2"/>
<parameter key="activation_function" value="'softmax'"/>
</operator>
<connect from_op="Add Recurrent Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_op="Add Core Layer" to_port="layers"/>
<connect from_op="Add Core Layer" from_port="layers 1" to_port="layers 1"/>
</process>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="keras:apply" compatibility="1.0.003" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Keras Model" width="90" x="782" y="136"/>
<connect from_op="Retrieve 2 Clip ORG CB &amp; T2" from_port="output" to_op="Windowing" to_port="example set input"/>
<connect from_op="Windowing" from_port="example set output" to_op="Split Data" to_port="example set"/>
</process>
</operator>
</process>

Rapid_error_1.JPGRapid_error_2.JPG

Contributor II

Using input shape and Target Shape (1,408) should be worked. I have tried it with my own data, it's work, even without Reshape Layer.

Try to change the Window Size in Windowing operator by 2 or more number, and change input shape by (window_size,408). If it work, try back window size=1 and change input shape again. It should be do the trick...

Make sure to check that you still have the label attribute after Windowing Operator..

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

@hermawan_eriadi

Thanks again for your response. I tried using windowing 2 and keras input shape (2,408) attributes. Now its saying "list index out of range". I am using two layers in keras model 1. Simple RNN with 200 units, Activation "Relu" and then connected it to a core layer "Dense" with 2 units(as the data has 2 class labels) and activation "softmax". Do you think there is an error in this as I can get the output in python (Anaconda) using keras with same configuration.

Thanks

Contributor II

I think error "list index out of range" is nothing to do with your choice of units, Activation and then connected another layers and type. If you can see from the "Log" panel, you will know weather the error from Keras Model or when it applied in "Apply Keras Model" operator.

I am not sure, but maybe its because you have missing attribute in your data? You didnt share your data so I can't check it.

Contributor I chinrenjie
Contributor I

Hi, 

I would like to ask a question regarding Recurrent Neural Network.
I have 9000 datasets (7200 for training and 1800 for testing). The datasets have 4 input and 1 output.
I tried to develop a RNN model for the output prediction.
Below are the details of the Keras model:
Learning rate: 0.001; loss: mean_squared_error; optimizer: Adam; epochs: 256; batch size: 32
Core layer [Reshape to (1,4)]---> Recurrent layer [LSTM, 1 unit, tanh activation, tanh recurrent activation]--->Core layer [Dropout rate 0.25]--->Core layer [Dense, 250 unit, relu activation function]--->Core layer [Dense, 1 unit, linear activation function]

The prediction value I obtained is far away from the actual value.
I have tried to use different activation function in LSTM but the result still cannot be improved. Anyone can give suggestion regarding the problem?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Contributor II

@chinrenjie

IMHO,  according to the "No free lunch" theory. You have to try soo many alternatife in your trying to find the fittest model. For Tensorflow (Keras) model, the alternatif is even more. Including Layer (number and type) and parameters.

But.. from what you said above, I guess that you have only 4 attributes? [Reshape to (1,4)]. I think its to small to get more varies (and better) result. You better get more attributes, instead of add more layer.

Before you use Dropout Layer, better you find best accuracy (or minimum error) first, by add other layer type, than you can use Dropout to avoid overfitting.

Have you tried to use validation in your model? It usefull to train your model before apply it to test data.

Try also use Optimize Parameters (Grid) Operator, to make the combination easier.

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

Hi,

Is there any extension for supervised Hidden Markov Models for classification in RapidMiner ?

Thanks

Contributor II

dear @varunm1..

I am afraid not.. We can't find Hidden Markov Models operator yet.. but if you think it good idea for make Rapidminer be better machine, you can post this issue in Feedback and Idea area here https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/Feedback-and-Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

Hello @hermawan_eriadi

Thanks for the message. I am trying to post in rapidminer idea/feedaback but the post Ideas button is not accesible to me. I thought HMM are really useful in rapidminer as we have deep learning already HMM (both supervised & Unsupervised) would make a good addition to the product.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

hello @varunm1 - yes you need to have a certain rank in this community to be able to post new ideas (it is there to prevent newbies from posting stuff that is most likely already done). However I can override this and promote you to this role. Smiley Happy

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

so I think you're all set, @varunm1 Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 10.59.56 AM.png

Scott

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I

Hello @sgenzer Thank you. 

RM Certified Analyst
RM Certified Analyst

Hi @varunm1

Did you solve the issue with the RNN input? I'm having a similar issue with CNN and I'm thinking that it's some kind of bug with the Keras extention because that error only appears when changing the name of the label.

Contributor I varunm1
Contributor I
  1. @israel_jimenez, No I used keras in anaconda to run RNN and CNN using same layers. Yes, there is a bug in this extension I guess cause there is nothing wrong in the layers selections and input as I used same in Anaconda (Python).
RM Certified Analyst
RM Certified Analyst

Yeah that could be the problem. @varunm1 thank you

Just for the record and help the others: having the "ZeroDivisionError: division by zero" and "Error when checking input: expected -somelayername- input to have 3 dimensions, but got array with shape (rows, timestep)" aparently it's some kind of bug with the extension. If it's the case of somebody, let me know to explain deeply.

Update: It looks like I found a way to solve both of this problems. 02/Oct/2018

Learner I pxkst970
Learner I

It has been months since I posted my last question here. I followed the suggestion from @israel_jimenez and able to run Keras with one RNN layer without error I've had at the first place. 

Now I'm running into another error. This time I get an RNN model out of Keras but when I apply the model into a dataset (using -- Apply Keras Model) to measure the performance then I have this error message showed up --- "Extraction of nominal example value for non-nominal attribute '(name of my label attribute)' is not possible". I want to attach the picture of an error for everyone to see but I couldn't find the way to do it here.

Please note that I actually performed the same process but with all Dense layers in Keras and it worked just fine. This only happens when I put RNN layer into Keras Model.

Wonder if anyone has a similar experience? 

Or, anyone knows how to solve it somehow?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

P.S. Down here is the detail of an error I copy-paste from RapidMiner:

Exception: com.rapidminer.example.AttributeTypeException
Message: Extraction of nominal example value for non-nominal attribute 'Actual SOH' is not possible.
Stack trace:

com.rapidminer.example.Example.getNominalValue(Example.java:98)
com.rapidminer.operator.performance.SimpleCriterion.countExample(SimpleCriterion.java:93)
com.rapidminer.operator.performance.AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.evaluate(AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.java:468)
com.rapidminer.operator.performance.AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.evaluate(AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.java:391)
com.rapidminer.operator.performance.AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.doWork(AbstractPerformanceEvaluator.java:254)
com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:1025)
com.rapidminer.operator.execution.SimpleUnitExecutor.execute(SimpleUnitExecutor.java:77)
com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit$2.run(ExecutionUnit.java:812)
com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit$2.run(ExecutionUnit.java:807)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit.execute(ExecutionUnit.java:807)
com.rapidminer.operator.OperatorChain.doWork(OperatorChain.java:428)
com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:1025)
com.rapidminer.Process.execute(Process.java:1322)
com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:1297)
com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:1183)
com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:1136)
com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:1131)
com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:1121)
com.rapidminer.gui.ProcessThread.run(ProcessThread.java:65)