Book Review Niche Data

stevesteve Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

I am a newbie to the community and rapid miner...

I am trying to do some research on my niche, which is juicing... I am compiling positive and negative reviews off of Amazon and created two spreadsheets for both... Could someone have a look at how I am laying it out so I can use it with Rapid Miner to figure out the things my market wants and needs?  This is how it looks, as attached...

Just want to see if I am on the right track?

Juice Guru Steve

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Looks like it's on the right track to me.  You might want to look at creating a separate spreadsheet(s) where you put in information on the books themselves so that you can use that as some reference or labels in future processing.  For example, association rules, sentiment scoring. 

Ideas could be:

• List of books that are interesting/not interesting (in your own opinion), then you can create a RapidMiner process to read the book reviews and tell you if it thinks you'll find the book interesting or not.
    • Best sellers - who are the most popular juice authors and what is it about their reviews that indicates why their content is better than other authors?
    • Release dates - you can look at the release dates of books and see if there are different clusters of juice types such as new trends in the industry.

Answers