Options

[SOLVED] Order of columns changes randomly?

T-UnitT-Unit Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi everyone,

i do some estimations via artificial neural networks using rapidminer and extract my estimation-results into xls-Files for further research and analytics.

When i look into the result-files or use them in other Rapidminer Processes i noticed, that sometimes Rapidminer seems to change the order of the data columns by random. So it can be that e.g. the first 7 extracted result files have these order of columns: A, B, C, D , E but result file 8 has another order like A, B, D, C, E (compared to the other files columns C and D changed their positions). Is this normal or maybe a bug?

I'm using Loop-operators and analyze in every Loop different Datasets but with the same amount of columns.

Greetings,
Thomas

Answers

• Options
    awchisholmawchisholm RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 458 Unicorn
    Hello

You could use the Reorder Attributes operator to put them in the order you want.

regards

Andrew
  • Options
    T-UnitT-Unit Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
    Hello Andrew,

many thanks for your reply! It helped a lot. But whille the ID-attribute and/or the Label-attribute are not included to be set in the "Reorder"-Operator i had to set those attributes to regular so they should be placed in my preferred order. And: It worked!

Regards,
    Thomas