12-19-2013 09:42 AM
01-02-2014 04:53 AM
01-05-2014 07:57 AM
01-06-2014 10:01 AM
Marco Boeck wrote:
I don't remember seeing such symptoms before, so can you please answer the following questions for us so we can try to locate the cause:
1) Does the issue happen after you've started working with your data, or does it also appear when starting RapidMiner (not loading your process) and only clicking around in the GUI?
2) If the answer to question 1) is that it only starts after opening your process: Do you use a database connection inside the process, and if so, to what database?
3) How do you launch RapidMiner Studio 6?
4) What values does the performance monitor show during these slowdowns? You can enable it by selecting "View" -> "Show View" -> "System Monitor" in the menu bar.
5) What does the log file (USER_HOME/.RapidMiner/rm.log) say?
6) Which exact Java version are you using? (type java -version into your terminal)
On a side note, the last RM 5 versions also need Java 7 to work correctly.
01-06-2014 10:53 AM
01-07-2014 02:23 AM