how to send process to 64 bit server from 32 bit studio ? thanks.

dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Greeting, how can I send process to 64 bit server (64 bit win 10) from 32 bit studio (32 bit xp) ? I can connect to server with web but studio can not link to server .

Can I used 64 bit studio (on server) open saved process with 32 bit studio ?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

there shouldn't be any difference between 32 and 64 bit processes. The distinction only exists on Windows but it refers to the Java interpreter, not to RapidMiner itself.

What's the exact error message you're getting? Are the minor version numbers of Studio and Server equal? (7.3 or 7.4 for example)

If connecting from Studio fails, you can always upload your process from the repository directory ($HOME/.RapidMiner/repositories/...) into the server over the web.

Regards,

Balázs

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

BB is right, in RapidMiner Server there is an upload function under the "Browse Repository" section of the web interface. You can upload your process there and then schedule it.

• dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I

thank you for the tips, I found my process in C:\Users\03308\.RapidMiner\repositories\Local Repository\processes than upload to server in web.