Options

ExampleSet to operator

e4glee4gle Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Is there any way to transform an example set into an operator (with inputs/output ports etc.)?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Yes:

public class ExampleSetOperator extends Operator implements ExampleSet {
    }

Doesn't appear to make a lot of sense though.

Best,
    51m0n
  • Options
    Simon Fischer wrote:

Doesn't appear to make a lot of sense though.
    So maybe you can think of a better way to interactively edit the example set whithin the program (load the set, add/change some values, save changes), display data in table etc?
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm still not sure what you are trying to achieve. If you want to create an example set editor there is no need to have an operator, because it is interactive, as you say, and not process oriented, right? So the best would probably do to make a view of your own that contains exactly such a component to edit example sets. Extend Dockable and use MainFrame.getDockingDesktop().registerDockable(...); to register your view. Use the RepositoryManager to get at the repositories and load and save data.

Best,
    Simon
  • Options
    I was rather thinking of modyfing example sets ina a gui and updating classification model based on this modifications. I've managed that by providing example set directly at the input ports of a learner (just figured this out ;))
  • Options
    I see.

Best,
    Simon