Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Clustering in Text mining"

neelamneelam Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi All,

I want to classify/cluster words depending upon their similarity of meaning.
Like i want to classify all word with negative meaning(no, not, never) into one cluster.
Please tell me how to proceed ahead.

I have performed the tokenization, filtering, stemming n now want to proceed with clustering.
I am also new to this topic, so plz tell me whether my approach is correct or not.

Thanks and Regards,
neelam

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    one would usually apply a weighting schema that draws it's weighting from class information of each single document. Unfortunately I cannot give you a full introduction into this complex field, but we are offering courses on the web for such tasks. See our shop for more details.

Greetings,
      Sebastian