Options

Bayesian network

borisrabinborisrabin Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

How Can i use the Rapid Miner as tool which get as input data table with attributes and give as output the Bayesian network that represent the dependency between these attributes ?

Thanks,

Boris

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    you can just import the data to your local repository and then apply the operator W-BayesNet from the Weka Extension.
    If you need a basic understanding of RapidMiner, please take a look at the various introductory you tube videos.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi,

W-BayesNet from the Weka Extension is Supervised algorithm , Can you advise me for some unsupervised one.

Thanks,

Boris
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    no idea what you are looking for.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi ,

I looking for Bayesian network tool/algorithm which get as input table and give as output dependencies between attributes .

Thanks ,

Boris
  • Options
    Hi,
    actually I still don't know what you mean, since you did not give me any additional information. But in the end I think, you simply won't find it in RapidMiner. But feel free to implement the algorithm yourself and if you like, please contribute it to the community.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi,

The name of the topic is : "Learning Bayesian networks from data" .

Thanks,

Boris
  • Options
    magosmagos Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Might the package com.rapidminer.operator.learner.bayes be of use for this?

http://rapid-i.com/api/rapidminer-5.1/com/rapidminer/operator/learner/bayes/package-summary.html