Options

"Integration with Java code"

jjariyasjjariyas Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi RapidMiner community,

Is there a whitepaper or tutorial on how to integrate RapidMiner with your Java program? Kind of like a precursor to the "How to extend Rapidminer" whitepaper?

I love RapidMiner and I was able to successfully able to write a program to train a decision tree model and apply it to another set of data, but it took me ages to figure out by going through unrelated posts on the board and piecing together information.
Would love to learn how to more quickly integrate Rapidminer with a tutorial and examples.

Thanks for all the help!
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

thanks for your kind words. The good news is that we actually working on such a white paper right now and we will release it as soon as possible. The bad news is that it will take a couple of weeks until we will be able to finish the white paper since we have a lot of projects right now and are also pretty busy with the release of RapidAnalytics, with the RapidNet server, and with the next version of RapidMiner. However, I hope that we will manage to release this white paper about the integration of RapidMiner this year anyway.

Cheers,
    Ingo