Options

bagging and apply model

delcachodelcacho Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I am trying to use the RapidMiner bagging operator with a regression learner inside (SVMs, neural nets and such). When I apply the learned model after bagging I don't get the prediction label in the output example set. What is the proper way to do this?

Thank you,
Carlos

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Carlos,
    unfortunately there was a little bug causing the prediction to vanish if used with numerical labels. You will have to wait until the next update unless you are an enterprise customer?

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    delcachodelcacho Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks for the quick fix, I will have to wait for the next release. I am just a hobbyist, so the enterprise version is out of reach for now, but if I can make data mining into a career path I will certainly consider acquiring a license.  I found about this nifty tool almost by accident and I love it, keep up the good work.

At the moment, I can use the Weka bagging operator instead, but the RapidMiner one is more powerful because I can include another meta learning operator inside, and Weka does not allow that.

Greets,
    Carlos