Options

Problem using Automatic System Construction

GhostriderGhostrider Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
ANOTHER ANOTHER UPDATE: The missing sources need to be modified to work with the latest SVN rapidminer copy.  I made the modifications to the sources, but having a problem pulling required resource files.

ANOTHER UPDATE: The missing sources can be found here: http://madm.dfki.de/rapidminer/wizard.  Can someone please upload them into the SVN?

UPDATE:  I did some more searching and I found that I am missing some classes which are not in the Vega SVN.  Among other classes, I am missing:

de.dfki.madm.paren.gui.wizard.AutomaticSystemConstructionWizard

Can someone please put these classes into the SVN or tell me where to get them?  PAREN looks like a useful feature and I'd like to try it out.

When selecting the automatic system construction option, I get this error message:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.rapidminer.gui.tools.dialogs.wizards.dataimport.RepositoryLocationSelectionWizardStep.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/rapidminer/gui/tools/dialogs/wizards/AbstractWizard;Lcom/rapidminer/repository/RepositoryLocation;Ljava/lang/String;)V
at de.dfki.madm.paren.gui.wizard.AutomaticSystemConstructionWizard$RepositoryLocationSelectionWizardStepOwn.<init>(AutomaticSystemConstructionWizard.java:93)
at de.dfki.madm.paren.gui.wizard.AutomaticSystemConstructionWizard.<init>(AutomaticSystemConstructionWizard.java:58)
at de.dfki.madm.paren.PluginInitParenWizard$1.actionPerformed(PluginInitParenWizard.java:46)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1223)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1264)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6267)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6032)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2041)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4630)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4577)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4238)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4168)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:599)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

I am using RapidMiner 5.0 from the SVN checkout.  Also having trouble getting the R extension working, finally disabled it.  Maybe that's related.  Can anyone tell what's wrong with my setup?

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I readded the nonsense constructor for sake of compatibility...

Greetings,
      Sebastian

PS: Your R - Extension Problems are not related to this.
  • Options
    GhostriderGhostrider Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
    Yeah, this is not related to the R issues I have been having.  It's not just a constructor that was missing.  There were several classes under *.gui.wizard that were missing as well.  I'll try checking out again tonight.