Options

certifications

daveMdaveM Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
Is there some sort of order to take those courses in. would someone explain the sequence.

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

sure. The offered certification levels are
    • Rapid-I Analyst
    • Rapid-I Expert
    • Rapid-I Master
    Please note that you are only allowed to take part in the exam for becoming a certified Rapid-I Expert after you have successfully taken part in the Rapid-I Analyst exam. In order to become a certified Rapid-I Master, you have to become Rapid-I Expert first. More information about those levels can be found at

http://rapid-i.com/content/view/273/217/

On the page linked above, the three levels are linked to detailed descriptions. Those pages contain the recommended training courses in the boxes in the upper right corner of the page. Here is a summary:

Rapid-I Analyst
    Seminar: Data Mining and Business Analytics with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics 1
    Seminar: Data Mining and Business Analytics with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics 2

Rapid-I Expert
    Seminar: Data Mining and Business Analytics with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics 3
    Seminar: Text Mining and Web Mining with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics

Rapid-I Master
    Seminar: Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics
    Seminar: Data Mining and Business Analytics with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics 4

This is also the recommended order for all training courses, since later courses will depend on the contents of the previous ones to a large extent. All seminars and more information can be found in our shop at

http://rapid-i.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,180/

All the best and hoping to see you in one of our courses or exams,
    Ingo