Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Web:Enrich Data by Webservice"

DavidjePDavidjeP Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi all,

I just started using RapidMiner. I absolutely like the toolkit, good work. My question is about the 'Web:Enrich Data by Webservice' operator. I'd like to call the Google Translate REST service from my process, using the value of my attribute named Content in the example set. I just cannot seem to figure out how to use this attribute in my url.. I tried:

https://www.googleapis.com/language/translate/v2?key=Arg4aSyA=<;attribute  Content>&source=nl&target=en

And tried other variants.. nothing seems to work. Who can help me?

regards David

Answers

• DavidjePDavidjeP Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Found the problem. I downloaded the source code of the Web plugin and found that an Exception is thrown in case of an underscore character.. The URI class is used, that's why:
    (new URI(null, value, null)).toASCIString()

regards David
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi David,

sorry for my late reply, we have been distracted by some urgent work. Could you please post a bugreport for this? I don't think this is an appropriate behavior of the operator :)

Greetings,
      Sebastian