Options

Nominal to Binominal: Attribute [0] {0=0} is not a classification attribute!

alejandro_tobonalejandro_tobon Member Posts: 16 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello I am havving a problem,

When I try to use the Nominal to Binominal opperator, I am getting this error and I dont know what it means.

{3=0} is not a classification attribute!

com.rapidminer.example.table.PolynominalMapping.ensureClassification(PolynominalMapping.java:228)
  com.rapidminer.example.table.PolynominalMapping.getNegativeIndex(PolynominalMapping.java:156)
  com.rapidminer.example.table.PolynominalMapping.getNegativeString(PolynominalMapping.java:180)
  com.rapidminer.operator.preprocessing.filter.NominalToBinominalModel.applyOnData(NominalToBinominalModel.java:109)
  com.rapidminer.operator.preprocessing.PreprocessingModel.apply(PreprocessingModel.java:95)
  com.rapidminer.operator.preprocessing.PreprocessingOperator.apply(PreprocessingOperator.java:130)
  com.rapidminer.operator.AbstractExampleSetProcessing.doWork(AbstractExampleSetProcessing.java:116)
  com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:829)
  com.rapidminer.operator.execution.SimpleUnitExecutor.execute(SimpleUnitExecutor.java:51)
  com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit.execute(ExecutionUnit.java:709)
  com.rapidminer.operator.OperatorChain.doWork(OperatorChain.java:369)
  com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:829)
  com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:901)
  com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:797)
  com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:792)
  com.rapidminer.Process.run(Process.java:782)
  com.rapidminer.gui.ProcessThread.run(ProcessThread.java:62)

Pleas help.

Thanks
Alejandro

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I wonder if you were surprised that you didn't get a single answer? Asking a RapidMiner question in an empty board for RapidNet, didn't that look suspicious for you?

If you still want to have an answer to this question, please repost them in the normal RapidMiner Board.

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • Options
    meliniakmeliniak Member Posts: 21 Contributor II
    i'm experiencing the same problem. anyone got any solution?
  • Options
    BartNBartN Member Posts: 18 Maven
    I got a similar error "Attribute [true] {true=0} is no a classification attribute!" on the Nominal To Binary operator.

It turned out that one of the nominal attributes to convert only contained "true" values in the example set and no "false".

Could it be a test on the number of values in the data range should be exactly 2 in stead of <= 2?

How can this nominal be converted to a binominal. This is needed in a series plot with other binomial values for example.
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Bart,

Thanks for your report, but I can't reproduce the problem. Can you please create a sample process which demonstrates the problem? Preferably including the data (e.g. by using one of the Generate Data operators). If that's not possible, please provide a detailed description of the data structure, such that I can create a similar one for testing.

Best, Marius