Options

Partial Least Square

MuehliManMuehliMan Member Posts: 85 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
Dear all,

Are there plans to make an operator similar to W-PLSClassifier (a Partial Least Square Operator)?

Best regards,
Markus

Answers

• Options
    wernerwerner Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    this would help us too
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    we are open for financial support for this task. What about this deal: You two buy an Enterprise Edition and receive the PLS operator for free? :)

Well, since I would be surprised if this would work: Go ahead and add this to the feature request list on our bugtracker...

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    royk4444royk4444 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    I would also like to see the regression operators expanded to include:
    1) a PLS operator
    2) some regularized regression operators for LASSO, LARS, and elastic net (I can grab them from
    R from the glmnet package);  these models are popular for the high dimensions low sample situations.
    3) a PCR - principal components regression operator (this can be built using the PCA and linear regression
    operators together)

RK
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    as I said above: Please add this as a feature request to the bug tracker.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    kalpanaceokalpanaceo Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hi,
    Partial least squares regression is an addition of the multiple linear regression models. In its simple form, a linear model details out the linear relationship between a dependent (response) variable Y, and a set of predictor variables, the X's, so that
    Y = a0 + a1X1 + a2X2 + ... + apXp

Informatics Outsourcing is the Market Research-Partial Least Square Services Company. They are handling customers Worldwide.

To know more about the service… http://www.informaticsoutsourcing.com/quantitative-market/partial-least-square.htm