Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Help on plotting Scatter 3D Color

sbadamsbadam Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited November 2018 in Help
I am very new to RapidMiner. I have a 4 Dimension data set which I am trying to plot using Scatter 3D Color plot.
The following are the axes that I am using:
X-axis : Window size (range 1 to 1200)
Y-axis: Derivative_gap (range 0 to 1200)
Z-axis: Predict_Horizon (range 30 to 960)
Color: weight (0.001 to 0.059)

For the axes, I am able to change the ranges using set scales option in the Plot View of the results. For color I would like to filter out any weights less than 0.01. For this I am not able to find any way. Could you please suggest how that can be done.

Thanks
sbadam

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    The plot view of RapidMiner is meant for plotting results, not for generating them. If you want to have a filtered Data Set, you will need to do this within a process. So you can simply load the data, insert an "Filter Examples" operator with Condition switched to "Example Value Filter" and "weight > 0.01" as condition value.
    In the result you will only have left the examples fulfilling this condition. Plotting them then yields the desired results.

Greetings,
      Sebastian