Options

Operator ExampleFilter

kieffer57kieffer57 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Good morning,

Since few week, i work with rapidminer 5.1 . I need to use the operator ExampleFilter but i have seen that the field "paramString" must be manually filled. I have thought that it will be important to implement a dialog box which will be easier.
I began  but i don't know how i could it make.

Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    radoneradone RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 74 Guru
    You should check for an example:
    ParameterTypeAttributes,
    - AttributesValueCellEditor and also
    - ParameterTypeAttributes.

These classes should give you a clue how to make and register your own parameter type.

radone
  • Options
    kieffer57kieffer57 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks for you answer!

I have an other question about this subject. when i connect the operator "AML" and "ExampleFilter" , i can obtain the name of each attribute but not each values or range before executing.  Is it possible to find a solution to obtain these informations ?

Thanks
  • Options
    radoneradone RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 74 Guru
    I am afraid you cannot obtain the values. This is possible only by executing the process. This can be often quite time consuming and therefore I am not so sure if this is a good idea.
  • Options
    fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

improving the Example Filter with what you propose is something that we are working on, too. It will definitely be in the 5.2 release.

The actual values can be obtained in some cases, but not in case of the AML example source. Actually, this is what the repository is for, it also stores all the meta data. Do you really need need AML files?

Best,
    Simon