Options

"Full operator tree from R extension"

jealesjeales Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,

I've got the R extension working nicely (plotting, variables, scripts).
But I only get 1 operator ("Execute Script (R)") under the R operator tree.
I saw in the youtube video that a much larger number of R operators are possible.
The command line output (see below) provides one possible source for the problem.
Is there anything I can do to get the full tree?

2011-03-22 10:03:35 CONFIG: Loading operators from '/Users/jameseales/.RapidMiner5/managed/rmx_r-5.1.2.jar'. (OperatorService.registerOperators())
2011-03-22 10:03:35 CONFIG: Loading operator documentation from jar:file:/Users/jameseales/.RapidMiner5/managed/rmx_r-5.1.2.jar!/com/rapidminer/resources/i18n/OperatorsDocR.xml. (OperatorDocBundle$XMLControl.newBundle())
2011-03-22 10:03:35 CONFIG: Creating operators from factory com.rapidminer.operator.r.ROperatorFactory (OperatorService.parseOperators())
2011-03-22 10:03:35 SEVERE: Failed to register operator: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.rapidminer.tools.GroupTree.findGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/rapidminer/tools/documentation/OperatorDocBundle;)Lcom/rapidminer/tools/GroupTree; (OperatorService.parseOperators())
  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.rapidminer.tools.GroupTree.findGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/rapidminer/tools/documentation/OperatorDocBundle;)Lcom/rapidminer/tools/GroupTree;
      com.rapidminer.operator.r.ROperatorFactory.registerOperators(ROperatorFactory.java:375)
      com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.parseOperators(OperatorService.java:304)
      com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.parseOperators(OperatorService.java:232)
      com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.registerOperators(OperatorService.java:206)
      com.rapidminer.tools.plugin.Plugin.registerOperators(Plugin.java:470)
      com.rapidminer.tools.plugin.Plugin.registerAllPluginOperators(Plugin.java:723)
      com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.init(OperatorService.java:167)
      com.rapidminer.RapidMiner.init(RapidMiner.java:460)
      com.rapidminer.gui.RapidMinerGUI.run(RapidMinerGUI.java:220)
      com.rapidminer.gui.RapidMinerGUI.launch(RapidMinerGUI.java:504)
      com.rapidminer.gui.RapidMinerGUI.main(RapidMinerGUI.java:487)
      sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      com.rapid_i.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:334)
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    sorry we introduced a small error by mixing up development branch with current release branch. The problem will be solved with the next update that will arrive next week.

Greetings,
      Sebastian