Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Saving Plots

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hey,

is it somehow possible to save generated plots into a file? I noticed the "Export View..." function which works perfectly but exports ugly toolbars and stuff around the plot ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan

Answers

• TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Hi Stefan,

in the plot view of the example set visualization there is a button "Save image..." which lets you save the plot you are viewing at that moment.

Hope that was helpful,
    Tobias
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi Tobias,

thanks for your quick answer! Is it possible that the "Save image..." button isn't available for all kinds of plots? In my case I want to save a Centroid Plot View which is part of a ClusterModel generated by KMeans. I don't find a "Save image..." button there but I can confirm that there is a "Save image..." button for example for the Graph View which is also available in the ClusterModel.

So I suspect that saving functionality has somehow been forgotten for the Centroid Plot View?

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

you are right, the "Save Image"-Button is only available in cases where you have a plotter selection on the left (for example in the plot view of data sets or weights). For the centroid based cluster model the only option is a screenshot - or the RapidMiner Enterprise Edition which includes a reporting engine where you can report almost all results into different formats including HTML, PDF etc.

Cheers,
    Ingo