Problem with importing data

varcovarvarcovar Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

My problem is probably a stupid one but as a new user I could not figure it out... Help would be greatly appreciated! So here it is:

Once I have imported my data into "Options Data", I try to double click on it and I get the following result: image

In the the following video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1F0EzcLwMQ&feature=channel_video_title, the guy gets the Results Overview after clicking on the data (at 19"), which I don't. :/ Does someone know why?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Markus

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

you have closed the view "Result Overview" in the Results perspective. There was a warning stating that now results no longer will be displayed - but you seem to have ignored it  ;)

Easy solution: change to the result perspective and select "Restore Default Perspective" from the "View" menu. The "Result Overview" view should be shown again and from now on you will get results again.

Cheers,
    Ingo

P.S.: Thanks for the great description and especially for the image - this made it quite easy to find the solution (hopefully at least...) I wish every problem description here would have this quality...  :-*
  • varcovarvarcovar Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks Ingo, it works now. :)

Markus