Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Rapidanalytics and OSSIM

adamanadaman Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
First of all Hello to everyone,

my idea is to get the process output of a rapidminer process, whether it´s stored in the mysql db or in a file, to OSSIM

To get the data from the mysql db i would have to write a monitor plugin for OSSIM but this needs more research from my side.

For the file output i would like to know where to find the rapidanalytics home repository to get the data from. I am using Linux for the rapaidanalytic server and just unzipt the files in /opt/rapidanalytics

If anyone could help me where to find the home repo. it would be great. If anyone has done some research on writing a plugin to get data from a mysql table into OSSIM this would be awesome.

Greetings and thanks for your help
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    sorry, what exactly are you trying? You are trying to get data from MySQL to OSSIM using RapidAnalytics that should dump the table to a file that is then read by OSSIM? Did I understand this correctly?

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • adamanadaman Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Hey,

sorry for my bad explanation. I have a rapidanalytic server on a debian linux and on another machine OSSIM running. From a client machine (WinXP) i´m using rapidminer through the webstart button on the rapidanalytics GUI.
    In rapidminer I get some data from a logfile or a mysql table from OSSIM into rapidminer. Now i do my mining process and store the result back into a mysql table or a file. Up to this point everything works fine.
    Now i would like to show the result in OSSIM. So i have to write a plugin for OSSIM to read the result. Though to get the file with the results from the rapidanalytics server to OSSIM i need to know where the files on the rapidanalytics server will be stored. As i can´t find them, it would be great if you could tell me where to find my /home/user repositorydirectory on the rapidanalytics server.

Hope this explanation is a little bit better, if not just ask for more details.

Greetings
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

they are all stored in a DB but you can access them using a simple GET request to /RAWS/resources/[RESOURCENAME]

Best,
    Simon