Options

"R extension models"

franaffranaf Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi, I've used the lm R function into an "Execute script" operator to generate a regression. I had success in obtaining the function output into results.
Now, I'm trying to use the same scheme into "Compare ROCs" operator but I can't make it work. RapidMiner says that it "Expected PredictionModel but received RResult".
Is there any form to obtain such a ROC curve using an R model?

Thanks.

Francisco
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

sorry, I don't have the extension here right now so I cannot check it myself. Is there an option of the script operator where you can specify the result type? Maybe it's possible to change this from general R result to a model...

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    No, I'm afraid there are only 2 options. "Data Table" and "General R result".
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

hmmm, in that case this is probably only possible with the modeling schemes from R which are already integrated as operators in RapidMiner right now. I am sure that additional result types will follow in later versions though.

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Thanks anywhere