Options

Histogram Color

jWizardjWizard Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

i'am trying to plot some "histogram color's" under "example set" -->"plot view"  with searching the Label Attribute, to compare it with any other attribute.
The comperisation of the attributes with each other worked until i changed the import file, which not realy differs from the other one which had worked to 100%!
Now the comperisation works only with some attributes not with all, what i cant unterstand...

Greetings  :)

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

...which not realy differs...
    but there are differences? If yes, which ones? Did you specify a role like "id" during import? Those special attributes are not always accessible in the plots. By the way, are there missing values?

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Thank you for your informations. I solved this problem, with settin a Brakepoint directly after the import node. Now I can visualize and compare all attributes.
    The next nodes in the circuit mopdified my table, that a huge histogramm analysis wasnt possible.

• Options
    I have now another question related to  "histogram color" again!
    Is it possible to order the both histogram colors wich are compared? Because one is smaller and behind the other one, which cant be seen clearly.
    I dont like the possiblity with Opaqueness!
    Is there a possibility to show the smaller one at the front and the big one behind?

Thank you,
    Greetings :)
  • Options
    vinayakvinayak Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    I seem to be having the problem mentioned earlier. In the same dataset, I can't color the histogram by one of two almost identical attributes. There are no missing attributes values and both are nominal. Is it a bug or am I missing something?
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

@jWizard: the only option is to change the order of values in the meta data. You could for example sort them first into the desired order by a process and re-create the meta data with "Guess Value Types".

@VK: And my comments about the role? Is one of them having the role "ID"?

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    vinayakvinayak Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    @Ingo The problem seems to be that some of the nominal values have 0 items corresponding to it. Removing these unused attribute values has solved the problem.
  • Options
    Hi,

ah, thanks for pointing this out. If you like, please submit this as a bug at

http://bugs.rapid-i.com

This would help us to track this down for one of the next releases.

Cheers,
    Ingo