Options

Merging or cascading classifiers

nawafpowernawafpower Member Posts: 34 Contributor II
I wonder if I can use more than one classifier on the same data for classification, whether cascading or merging? if this is a possibility please anybody let me know. and can I see the exact code of my model?

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

yes, you can use the meta learners for exactly this. Try things like Stacking, Bagging or Boosting. We also have some hierarchical classifiers here but I am not sure if they are part of the Community Edition.

and can I see the exact code of my model?
    What do you mean?

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Like if I need to modify some parts of the algorithm lets say to check if it does better for my data? can I do that?
    And how does the bagging work? Do I have to drag more than one classifier inside? can you gave me an example?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Mr. Ingo,
    Did you get the chance to read my reply on your question? I hope that you can get me with any helpful reply soonย  ;)
  • Options
    earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    The best (probably the only) way to learn to use RapidMiner is to go through the examples in the REpository Samples. For instance you can find examples of Bagging, Boosting, Stacking in the Folder Sample/Processes/Learner. Play with them.
  • Options
    thanks earmijo