🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Max. Memory for Rapidanalytics
i´m doing some student research and therefor i downloaded RapidAnalytics which really is a greta piece of software. But now i have a little problem with the max. memory that i can allocate to RapidAnalytics, i´m going to describe now.
1. I Design of my data mining processes at a front end with RapidMiner (5.1.006)
2. A instance of RapidAnalytic is running on a vmware-server with Linux 64Bit as operation system - With RapidMiner 5.1.006 (i have just copied the new libs in the /ROOT.war/webstart/)
3. As a restriction of vmware a single host can only get 3,7 GB of RAM
4. In the RapidAnalytics run.conf i have given the server a max of 2GB through JAVA_OPTS
5. Running a outlier detection ends in java heap space error
A solutions from point 3. on could be:
3. Switch to VirtualBox 4.1.0 as it´s limit for 64-bit hosts is 1TB
4. Giving the server through JAVA_OPTS more memory
5. Running outlier detection; hopefully with success :-)
But the question is now:
What is the maximum RAM the RapidAnalytics server can handel? As RapidAnalytics is a 32Bit Version, again 3,7GB or not?
Is run.conf the correct file to edit the RAM, which is available for the Remote Process execusion?
Thank you for your help if anything is not clear just ask.