Options

Compare ROCs on same graph with different attribute subsets?

seahenseahen Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
How do I get a CompareROCs operator to work with models that are built from different subsets of the attributes? When I use the Select Attributes operator in front of each of the modeling operators, I get the following warnings:

Sep 14, 2011 3:05:38 PM WARNING: SimpleDistribution: The number of regular attributes of the given example set does not fit the number of attributes of the training example set, training: 238, application: 239
Sep 14, 2011 3:05:38 PM WARNING: Caught exception in concurrent execution of Branch (2) (Branch): java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 238

I've also tried using Declare Missing Values (expression mode, with "true" as the expression) and Replace Missing Values to change the unwanted attributes to zero, but for some reason that changes *all* attributes to zero, even when I use a single-attribute filter with Declare. And some models don't seem to deal well with attributes whose value is always the same.

I've even tried using separate CompareROCs operators, which works... except that it produces separate graphs. I tried collecting them before feeding them into the Report operator, but got:

Sep 14, 2011 3:18:00 PM WARNING: Caught exception in concurrent execution of Report (3) (Report): java.lang.ClassCastException: com.rapidminer.operator.IOObjectCollection cannot be cast to com.rapidminer.operator.visualization.ROCComparison