Options

Problem with delivering data to the Output port from Subprocess

monami555monami555 Member Posts: 16 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello

I have the following problem: I have an Validation operator which consists of two subprocesses. In each subprocesses I have suboperators, and their corresponding ports are connected.

When I execute the main process I get an exception: No data was deliverd at port Validation.model (disconnected) (in fact the Validation operator itself does not pass its results anywhere yet..), which is the Output port of Validation operator. So as I understand the data is not passed from Subprocess(1) of the operator Validation to the output port of Validation. But shouldn't it happen automatically? How do I connect them manually? (it's connecting an output port with another output port.. does not make sense, right..)

Will be grateful for any help.

My code:

//%Validation
XValidation validation = OperatorService.createOperator(XValidation.class);
process.getRootOperator().getSubprocess(0).addOperator(validation);
set_role.getOutputPorts().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(validation.getInputPorts().getPortByIndex(0));

KNNLearner k_NN  = OperatorService.createOperator(KNNLearner.class);
k_NN.setParameter("k", "3");
validation.getSubprocess(0).addOperator(k_NN);  
validation.getSubprocess(0).getInnerSources().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(k_NN.getInputPorts().getPortByIndex(0));
k_NN.getOutputPorts().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(validation.getSubprocess(0).getInnerSinks().getPortByIndex(0));

ModelApplier apply_model = OperatorService.createOperator(ModelApplier.class);
validation.getSubprocess(1).addOperator(apply_model);
validation.getSubprocess(1).getInnerSources().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(apply_model.getInputPorts().getPortByIndex(0));
validation.getSubprocess(1).getInnerSources().getPortByIndex(1).connectTo(apply_model.getInputPorts().getPortByIndex(1));

SimplePerformanceEvaluator performance = OperatorService.createOperator(SimplePerformanceEvaluator.class);
validation.getSubprocess(1).addOperator(performance);
apply_model.getOutputPorts().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(performance.getInputPorts().getByIndex(0));
performance.getOutputPorts().getPortByIndex(0).connectTo(validation.getSubprocess(1).getInnerSinks().getPortByIndex(0));

//data is not delivered to validation.getOutputPorts().getPortByIndex(0)

process.run();

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    monami555monami555 Member Posts: 16 Contributor II
    Ok the problem is solved though I have no idea how it happened, now the code just works.. probably had a too long day yesterday  :-[