Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

integrating rapidminer in netbeans

ZeRo_XtZeRo_Xt Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello!

I'm new in this forum. i'm from Chile. I want know if you can help me about how integrating rapidminer in netbeans. I need run the API of Rapidminer in Netbeans for can be classify text. I took the software of Rapidminer to create a model and now need read the model, and can be apply this model to unlabeled data. I searched for more web pages, but unfortunately to no avail. I hope you can help, because, is for my project to my degree of engineer in informatic and computer.

thank you very much

This is what I have:

import com.rapidminer.operator.ModelApplier;
import com.rapidminer.operator.Operator;
import com.rapidminer.operator.io.ModelLoader;
import com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService;

public static void main(String args[]) {
com.rapidminer.RapidMiner.setExecutionMode(com.rapidminer.RapidMiner.ExecutionMode.EMBEDDED_WITHOUT_UI);
        System.setProperty("rapidminer.home", "/rapidminer");
        System.setProperty(com.rapidminer.RapidMiner.PROPERTY_RAPIDMINER_INIT_PLUGINS_LOCATION, "/rapidminer/lib/plugins");
        com.rapidminer.RapidMiner.init();
        try {
            com.rapidminer.Process p = new com.rapidminer.Process();
            Operator ApplyModelo= OperatorService.createOperator(ModelApplier.class);
            p.getRootOperator().getSubprocess(0).addOperator(ApplyModelo);

ModelLoader readmodel = OperatorService.createOperator(ModelLoader.class);
            readmodel.setUserDescription("leermodelo");
            readmodel.setParameter("model_file", "C:\\Users\\Monitos\\Documents\\modeloOut.mod");
            p.getRootOperator().getSubprocess(0).addOperator(readmodel);
            connect(readmodel,"out",ApplyModelo,"mod");

} catch (Exception ex) {
            Logger.getLogger(test.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
        }
}

this is the error:

Nov 7, 2011 1:04:41 AM com.rapid_i.Launcher ensureRapidMinerHomeSet
INFO: rapidminer.home is '/rapidminer'.
Nov 7, 2011 1:04:41 AM com.rapidminer.tools.ParameterService init
INFO: Reading configuration resource com/rapidminer/resources/rapidminerrc.
Nov 7, 2011 1:04:42 AM com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService registerOperators
SEVERE: Cannot read operator description file 'OperatorsCore.xml': no valid XML: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.parseOperators(OperatorService.java:269)
at com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.parseOperators(OperatorService.java:256)
com.rapidminer.operator.OperatorCreationException: No operator description object given for 'com.rapidminer.operator.ModelApplier'
at com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService.createOperator(OperatorService.java:587)

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

please do not open multiple threads about the same topic.
    Check here.

Regards,
    Marco