Options

How to configure R extension?

pemguinkplpemguinkpl Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
edited September 2019 in Help
Hi,

I've try to manage R extension to my rapid miner, but then i get the error msg like this:

The local binary library 'C:\Program Files\R\R2-2.14.1\library\rJava\jri\x64\jri.dll' could not be loaded. Reason:
C:\Program Files\R\R2-2.14.1\library\rJava\jri\x64\jri.dll":Can't find dependent libraries

Between i had follow the R installation instruction.

Please follow the instructions below to complete the installation on R 2.12.x:
1. After you have installed a proper version of R, you need to open the R console to prepare R to support being accessed by RapidMiner. You have to install     rJava available on CRAN by typing the following command on the console: install.packages("rJava")

2. You should now type .libPaths() and note the listed directories. One of them is used to store the rJava package and you will need to remember it when RapidMiner starts. If finished successfully, R is prepared for RapidMiner.
My listed Directories:
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\library

3. Now you have to make sure, that RapidMiner can find the program libraries of R by adding it to the PATH environment variable of your operating system: Add <R installation directory>/bin/<architecture> to the PATH variable on Linux systems or <R installation directory>\bin\<architecture> on Windows machines. The architecture depends on the architecture of RapidMiner. If you want to execute 32bit RapidMiner, you must set the path to the i386 subdirectory, otherwise choose the x64 subdirectory. This directory must contain the dynamic link library of R and all dependent libraries, which is called libR.so, R.so or R.dll depending on your operating system. Make sure that you only have one version of each libary in the PATH. Otherwise the first version found will be used, which might not be of the correct architecture.

4. If you don't already have a valid JAVA_HOME environment variable pointing to the installation directory of your java, you need to create it. If you don't have java installed on your computer, point it to <RapidMiner installation directory>/jre. You have to make sure, that the java is of the same architecture as R and RapidMiner, either 32bit or 64bit.
JAVA_HOME=
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin

5.If you don't already have a valid R_HOME environment variable pointing to the installation directory of R, you need to create it. Be careful that this points to the actual used R directory, so that the architecture matches.
R_HOME=
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\bin\x64

6. Now you can configure RapidMiner. If you click on Next, you will be asked to enter the path to the jri library that has been installed with rJava. This is located in one of the .libpath directories noted above and more exact in <libpath directory>/rJava/jri/. The filename depends on your operating system and is jri.dll on Windows and libjri.so or jri.so on Unix. On R 2.12.x there are 32 and 64 bit versions of the libary present in the i386 or x64 subdirectories. Please make sure that the one in the top directory is of the correct architecture.
Enter the path:
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\library\rJava\jri\x64\jri.dll

7.If you have selected the file, RapidMiner will exit, since the new environment variables are still unknown and you need to restart the program manually. If you have started RapidMiner from console or another program, please restart the console or the program as well.

Any Help please??? ??? ???

Tagged: